Beka’s new third generation timer/clock’s applications as a timer include simply displaying the time interval between two events detected by a hazardous area sensor. As a clock, local time can be displayed in various 12 or 24 hour formats and the display may be synchronised to a pre-set time via the external reset input. Optional control outputs may be configured to switch loads on or off at pre-set times each day.
Other features include:
- ATEX and IECEx Ex i gas and dust certified models.
- ATEX and IECEx Ex nA and Ex tc models for Zone 2 & 22 applications without barriers.
- Single or dual configurable inputs: magnetic pick-off, switch contact, proximity detector, open collector or voltage pulse.
- Three enclosures DIN 144 x 72 mm plus two new additions DIN 96 x 48 mm and Rugged 105 x 60 mm.
- Isolated status output, dual alarms and backlight.
- General purpose models also available.